04 August 2009

the turing test

MJ from storm came for a go-see earlier today:

-photo by me.

She's sort of got Sarah Connor features, which is cool. I love terminator 2. It's probably my favourite movie ever, no shit. My dad was a neurophysiologist, my older brother is an aerospace engineer, and as a little kid I was obsessed with science fiction and science in general so it struck a chord. The idea of post singularity nuclear apocalyse gray goo robot terminators coming back from the future to L.A. in the 90's to chase a punk kid on a motorcycle was fucking amazing to me when I was 6 and still is now.
Maybe if I didn't bail outta school and home when I was 15 I would have become a full time nerd...

I want to shoot this...





http://open.spotify.com/user/amockalypsenow/playlist/0BEGEU4iRBRnoUL1UbV7SY